Your affiliates can create their own sub-affiliate link so that they can track the use of their affiliate links when promoting in different locations. Once their own personalized ID is added to the end of their regular system-generated link, the system will track the individual clicks and conversions of each link used. To enable the Tracking, follow the simple steps below.
1. On your Admin Control Dashboard, click on "Setup"
2. Click "Settings" and scroll down to click "Show Advanced Settings"
3. Scroll down to check "Enable Sub ID Tracking". Enable it and then click update
4. To check whether it is enabled to your Affiliates, go back to your Dashboard and click on "Users"
5. Select any of your users and click on the Pencil sign
6. At the top, click the link that says "Login as User"
7. Now at the User Dashboard, you can see Sub ID tracking is activated. To check all sub ID stats, click "Sub ID Tracking"
8. Select a Referral Program and Date to view History.