Once your affiliates sent you sales, It's time to pay their commissions. You can do that by simply following the steps underneath.
1. First you need to view affiliate commissions owed, go to Reward Users -> View Invoices as shown here:
2. At View Invoices you will see a list of all your invoices with affiliates names their email and payout amount:
3. To pay your affiliates, you have multiple options. If they have provided you with their Paypal email you can pay them via Paypal by selecting the ones you want to pay and then exporting them to a Paypal mass pay file as shown below.
Note: To pay using the Paypal mass pay feature, you need to contact Paypal to see if they can enable this feature for your Paypal account.
4. You can download and save your file and can proceed to Paypal to pay. When you go to send money, you will see that option when you go to make a Mass payment shown below.
5. Otherwise, if you do not pay the affiliates through the Paypal Mass payment option, you can pay them via Paypal individually one by one, or you can pay your affiliates any other way you choose such as sending them a check, gift card, etc.
6. Subsequent to paying your selected affiliates, it is imperative that you mark the invoices as paid so that it records that you have paid them at that date and it will close the invoices out.
7. Once you have marked the selected invoices as paid, all future sales for these affiliates will automatically get added to a new invoice.